Wednesday, July 14, 2010

bubbles

With all of this heat & humidity, it's been making me think of cool, light rain. The type of rain that lightly "mists" you, but doesn't leave you cold--- which made me think about cute umbrellas. : ) These three umbrellas are my favorites. I like the first & second one the best because it's a bubble which makes you more protected from the rain. You actually go inside of it =) The third umbrella is super cute as well. It's large enough so you would be more protected from the rain than your average automatic umbrella. Out of all of them, the polka dot is my favorite! What's yours?







{click picture to go to link}

Photos: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)