Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Caramel Apple Salad

Did I mention that Fall makes me want to cook . . . EVERYTHING?! lol Fall is so delicious!!

I made this Caramel Apple Salad the other week for our youth group:




It was gone within minutes, I'm so happy they liked it!

Ingredients:
1 Cool whip tub
6 Snickers chopped bite size {put one aside for the topping}
4 apples diced bite size {put one aside for topping}
1\2 cup honey roasted peanuts
Caramel syrup

~Mix cool whip, 5 chopped snickers, 3 diced apples together in a bowl
~Drizzle caramel syrup on top

Topping
~Place the chopped snickers bar on the outside, cut up the apple and place it next to the snickers, then put 1/2 cup of honey roasted peanuts in the middle.
~Drizzle it with more caramel!


ENJOY!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)