Sunday, March 28, 2010

soft & soothing or vibrant & bright?

As I talked about in my last post, I was planning on doing Benjamin Moore's Waterfall in the laundry room {pictured below}. It's a beautiful color. But I'm thinking about going another color now.


The color I'm now thinking about doing is a soft green color. It's called Goal Post by Ralph Lauren. It's very similar to this color below. What can I say? I'm a girl who likes soft colors. Other than liking the paint color in the photo below, I heart everything else as well. Our laundry room is going to be small-- just enough to place shelving on the wall and bringing laundry baskets in & out.


Here is another laundry room painted in a soft green.


The laundry room is still a work in progress. After all of the walls are primed, I'll narrow down my colors & see where that takes me. There isn't going to be a window, so that is definitely going to effect the paint color I choose.


& of course, there are more beautiful pictures of laundry rooms.... {in soft colors =)} Can't wait to share the progress! All I have now is before pictures... but stay tuned! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hello darlin'!!! I was so glad to see your face on my blog!! :-D
    I think the chandelier is nice and I do think you could put crystals on it. I think they would hang better from the top curly q's than the bottom ones, but I also think you could put them around the flat parts where the candles are. I took a little drill bit and drilled holes in some sconces I have like that and hung crystals all around the candle part and it workd great! Hope that makes sense. :)
    How is everything? it might be easier to just email me! lol do you still have my email address?? I do miss you guys! Is everything going ok? How many kids do you have in the youth group? I have all kinds of questions!! LOL Have you been to the beach yet? :-) See I told you I have lots of questions. :)
    I better not write you a novel on here...I'll wait for an email! lol
    Love ya
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the paint color you used in the second picture (in the laundry room)? I love the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)