Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a touch of turquoise

I have noticed lately that my favorite colors are the colors of the sea. Soft blues, turquoises, grays, whites, and creams. The house is getting done a little bit at a time. The first room that is going to be ready to paint is probably going to be the laundry room. My prince is building it for me as I type. =) The color is called Waterfall by Benjamin Moore, a turquoise/blue. I can't wait until the rest of the house is finished so I can incorporate more turquoise. I'll leave you with some of my favorite pictures with pops of turquoise.




All images from Decor Pad

2 comments:

  1. how pretty... your beautiful house with a touch of the beach! :) i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I can't wait to make these inspiration pictures look like my house! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)