Thursday, April 29, 2010

favorite pictures

Just dropping in & thought I would share some of my recent favorite inspiration pictures! =)

The lovely West Elm always has delightful inspiration pictures. I heart the white sheer curtains with silver capiz border.




The hubs & I have taken advantage of the ocean lately. It's soo incredibly nice to live so close to the ocean! I'm so blessed! No matter how stressed I am, as soon as I take one glance at the ocean, all my worries fly away. I really like this beach inspired picture by West Elm. We have a sectional the same color as the one above. I'm really liking that pillow! {mental note!}



In other news, my chandeliers should be here tomorrow! Par-tay! haha I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)