Saturday, August 7, 2010

guest bedroom inspirations

You can tell what room I am working on by my posts : ) I am currently thinking about the guest bedroom. The bedding for the guest bedroom is going to cost less than the master bedroom, so that is the reason the guest bedroom is coming first . . .I think ;) The guest bedroom is a soft, very light, gray.



I really like the yellow & gray combo. I'm thinking about painting one of the brass chandeliers yellow or turquoise.
I usually spray paint all of my gold frames white, but I'm loving the gold in this photo!

The old bench at the bottom of the bed is my fave =)


All of the different patterns work so well together-- love it!



another view of this first picture


Photos: Coastal Living, Elle, Coastal Living, Unknown, Coastal Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)