Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Near the end of last year, my husband & I visited Gettysburg, Pennsylvania while we were attending a conference. It was an amazing little trip. We definitely want to go back because we didn't have enough time to explore the battlefields, trails, tours, antique stores, & diners!




While we were there, we dined at the Dobbin House Restaurant. It's the oldest house {now restaurant/tavern} in Gettysburg, built is 1776. I highly recommend it! The food & service was awesome. Not to mention the amazing history & decor! It was crowded & we were on a tight schedule or I would have taken more pictures. At least now we definitely have an excuse to return! ;)





My gorgeous husband overlooking the battlefields.

Have you ever visited Gettysburg? What do you recommend visiting/touring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)