Wednesday, March 28, 2012

iPhone Case Shopping

My Kate Spade iPhone case broke yesterday. I was sad, but also excited to get a new one. Love when that happens! I went to the website Society 6 & oh my goodness. The choices. The designs. Ahhh! Haha There were sooo many to choose from! Here were my top 10:











And the winner is the last one {the yellow vw!} It is especially close to my heart because I own a VW! Although it isn't pink or turquoise with sparkles {like my usual picks haha} it is very different & unique which I also absolutely love. The one that came in a very close second was #9, that may be my next one. I love all the vintage 50s clothes in front of that cute shop.

Have you ever been to Society 6? If you haven't, go check it out!

Photos: Society 6

{Click picture to go to link}

4 comments:

  1. i love the second to last one- so insanely cute!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cases, I need the 3rd one, I love it!!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so cute! the quality one the case I bought is amazing too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)