Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Better Homes and Gardens

One of my favorite magazines is Better Homes & Gardens. I've been waiting for the magazine subscription to go on sale at Amazon. I was on Pinterest the other day & someone pinned this picture. Yay! I went to Better Homes & Gardens website & quickly ordered my subscription! =) The link is at the bottom of the home page. I'm so excited! Hopefully I'll get a magazine before my upcoming ski trip. I need to stock up on magazines for the trip! Just thought I'd share this deal with you all! Thank you once again pinterest! ;)





A few of my other favorites are Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Country Living, In Style, Real Simple . . . I like them all! I'm waiting for those to go on sale too! haha What are your favorite magazines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)