Tuesday, February 28, 2012

first dresser of the year!

My husband & I refinished our first dresser to sale for the year! It's been so warm lately, we decided to go ahead & go for it! Sadly, I didn't get a chance to take a before picture. I really LOVE this dresser. I love the lines, the feet, the tiny little antique brass knobs. They are adorable, so little! Here she is all decorated! The print is another one of my Katie Daisy prints from thewheatfield. It hangs in our kitchen. I love it! I blogged about my other Katie Daisy print here. =)







Do you enjoy refinishing furniture? I gotta admit, my favorite part is the staging, picking out the hardware, & taking the photos! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)