Monday, February 13, 2012

Cookies & Milk

BeFunky Original on iPhone by mkaye07

Warm chocolate chip cookies & milk with a chocolate & sprinkle rimmed goblet . . . who can resist such cuteness?! (: I made these yesterday for our leadership meeting. Everyone loved them! The chocolate & sprinkle trimmed cup was easy to make. I bought semi-sweet chocolate chips & melted them in the microwave, dipped the rims of the glasses in the bowl, then dipped the rim again in a separate bowl with sprinkles. I put them in the fridge for a while to harden, but that's only optional.

The guys were eating the chocolate off of the glass after they finished the milk & cookies. It was hilarious because the sprinkles turned their lips hot pink! lol I should have taken a picture! Next time, I definitely will!


Photo: me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)