Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Target Jewelry

Have you noticed that Target has a lot of really cute jewelry?! I have to tell myself to keep walking whenever I pass the jewelry section. When my husband is with me, he knows to hold my hand & walk really fast like we are in a hurry to get to the grocery section part of the store until we pass the jewelry counter! lol Here are a few of my faves:






The best is that all of the pieces are $16.99 & under! I love it! There is a pair of earrings that I have my eye on, but I couldn't find them online. It's a pair of drop earrings with a beautiful blue round gem stone. It's yellow gold-tone too. FABULOUS! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)