Wednesday, June 13, 2012

glass table-top dining!

Let's talk dining room tables! I LOVE pedestal tables. There is just something about them that I adore! My husband & I recently discovered that he liked glass-top tables. We thought it would be awesome if we could combine the two together. An extra extra added bonus is that having a glass-top dining table in our apartment is going to be super awesome because it is going to look light & airy, not taking up much space. While I was on Craigslist {again! haha} I found this beauty:


Imagine her in a coat of white glossy paint with a beautiful round glass-top! Are ya with me!? :D We called & picked her up yesterday! I can't wait to get to work on her! Here are a few examples of glass-top dining tables:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)