Thursday, June 21, 2012

curtains with trim

The decor that's been on my mind lately is curtains! Our new apartment is going to have 9ft ceilings which means the curtains I have now aren't going to work. That's one of my pet peeves, curtains that look like capris! lol I love when curtains touch the floor, it's so elegant!

One of my ideas is to buy sheer or white curtains and add trim. Here are two of my favorites!

DIY modern fringed curtains



I love the dark contrast between the black tassel trim & the white flowly curtains. I love the modern vibe it gives! The cherry yellow pom pom trim is also too cute!! Still debating.... :)

Have you ever tried tassel or pom pom trim?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)