Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ikea Lack TV Stand

 I instantly fell in love with this apartment below. {If anyone knows the source, please let me know! I saved it on my computer & forgot to add the source, oops!}I love everything about it; from the modern sleek lines to the pop of blues & greens throughout. Currently I'm on the search for a sleek & simple tv stand. I looove the tv stand in this apartment. 






First things first, I immediately went to Ikea's website! I spotted the "lack" tv stand in white for $49.99 It's definitely on the list! I then went to google and tried to find what it looked like in "real life" (: I love to do this because it gives you a better idea of the size, scale, opinions, etc.
 Emily Snuffer
 It is used here as a coffee table, pretty cool!




This is ikea's picture above. Absolutely love it! I love the way you can still decorate around it. That's a MUST! =)

 Has anyone owned the ikea lack tv stand? Likes or dislikes? I'll let you know if I decide to buy it or not! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they make my day. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask :o)